Thursday, September 4, 2008

3 years ago.........

Three years ago today Chris and I were celebrating our marriage with most of our friends and family.

Just about every detail of that wonderful day still resonates with me. From the picture perfect weather (which I am sure was a wedding gift from my Dad) to hopping in the garishly decorated car at the end of the evening and every moment in between.

The two of us have grown to a family of three since Labor Day Weekend 2005. We've had our fair share of ups and downs since then. Luckily we've been blessed with more sunny days than cloudy ones.

Here's to spending a lifetime of sunny days (and cloudy) with my best friend!

Happy Anniversary, Sweetie!

1 comments:

R said...

you made me cry!!! It was one of the most wonderful days ever. love you both sooooo much
Cis

 
design by suckmylolly.com